Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Monday, April 3, 2017

Look at what the Easter Bunny sent to SWANK Events April from LUXE Paris



It's April and you know what that means. 

That's right - it's Easter Bunny Month and time to feature 
awesome outfits incorporating Easter Bunny Egg colors 
as a part of a fashion statement. 


I'm very meticulous about my blog writing (and probably to 
my detriment at times). I do spend the needed time writing my 
reviews because structure, content and flow are all very important to me. 



I will toil to take the time to come up with an interesting fashion article. 
That’s because I want people to enjoy the experience of reading my posts.


Having said that, Easter is by far one of my most favorite 
times of the year for me. Personally, it has special spiritual 
meaning. It is also a very festive and colorful time to 
celebrate this joyous event.


Well, it's quite clear that plenty of serious thought went 
into this outfit from LUXE Paris to celebrate Easter with 
these special Easter Bunny Egg inspired colored mini dresses in
Robin’s Egg Blue, Violet and Spearmint. 


The cute twist to these gorgeous dresses are their leather
and ring bondage harness accent clichés. 

These adorable Minis remind me of dressing up like a Bondage Bunny 
with bunny ears, rope and a whip as a erotically charged 
and romantic way of heightening my sex life. 


Well, I better not go there with any late night confessions, wanton 
decadence or sex beyond your wildest imagination type of discussions. 


Perhaps I will muster up enough courage to share my erotic
thoughts in a future blog and leave it at that.  LOL! 


Store: LUXE Paris
Designers: Mika Palmyra & Paris Skytower 
Products: Robin’s Egg Blue, Violet and Spearmint Minis
Collection: Angels
Release: April 2017
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment