Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

%Percent Premieres Snowman Cake Pop, Holiday Cake Pop & Snowflake Cocoa Pop at SWANK Event December for your Mouthwatering Enjoyment!




In case you haven't figured it out yet, girls REALLY like ice cream! 


That said, %Percent is premiering these delicious Christmas 
cookie ice cream pop treats at SWANK Event December. 


Plato Novo of %Percent is featuring mouthwatering flavors such as Snowman Cake Pop, Holiday Cake Pop and Snowflake Cocoa Pop. 


But the question's gotta be: How do I keep these ice cream 
cookie treats from melting on the beach?


I guess you're gonna have to find out for yourself 
and purchase these tasty little morsels. 


In the meantime, I would love to give you a taste of mine. 


"Make that two scoops of the Snowman, please!"


Personally speaking, I love ice cream sticks. 
I definitely savor the moment and the taste to my lips!


Store: %Percent
Designer: Plato Novo
Product: Snowman, Holiday Tree & Snowflake Cocoa Pop Treats
Collection: Winter 2016
Release: December
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)


No comments:

Post a Comment